Which grade are you in?
What's the name of your school?
Is it big or small?
What is your favourite school lesson?
Which subjects are you good at?
Do you like your school or not?
My school
I'm in grade six. My school name is Omama Bnt Abi Alaas. My school is
big. My favourite school lesson is English. I'm good at Science and
Maths. I like my school very much.
Kuwait
Where does Kuwait lie?
Is it modern or old-fashioned?
What's the weather like in Kuwait?
What is the capital of Kuwait?
What are the interesting places tourists can visit?
Kuwait :
Kuwait is a small country that lies on the Arabian Gulf. It is a modern country.
The weather is hot in summer and cold in winter. Its capital is Kuwait City. There
are many interesting places tourists can visit like Kuwait Towers, Marina mall and Failaka Island
1- Mention some famous people
2 - What do they do to be famous ?
3 - What are they given ?
4 - What would you like to be in the future? Why?
Famous People
Al-Khawarizmi and Marie Curie are famous people. They helped us. They are given prizes. I would like to be a famous scientist to help people
Favourite sport
What is your favourite sport?
Where do you practise it?
When do you practise it?
Who do you play it with?
Why do you like this sport?
My favourite sport
My favourite sport is playing football. I practise it in the club. I practise
it at the weekend. I play football with my friends. I like this sport because
it is good for my health
Favourite hobby:
What is your favourite hobby? 1
Why do you like drawing?2
What things do you use to draw pictures?3
Where do you draw pictures?4
Who is your best artist?5
Drawing
My favourite hobby is drawing. I like drawing because
it is interesting.I draw pictures at my school. My best artist is
Ayoub Hussein
Taken from http://english.goo-boys.com/
For more exams and practises visit http://english.goo-boys.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment